When are you open?
We open daily at 12 noon and close at midnight Sunday-Thursday; and 2am on Friday-Saturday. We are finalizing our design plans for a permanent ride structure so check back frequently for details and new hours.
Is there an age limit to ride?
There are no age restrictions, although riders under 18 must have their parent/legal guardian sign the waiver. All riders or guardians must present ID to verify age at 18 years or over.
What are the requirements to ride?
Minimum Weight: 60lbs (27kg) | Maximum Weight: 250lbs (113kg)
Anyone wishing to ride must have their weight verified by scale before ticket purchase. There is also a maximum height limit of 6 feet 7 inches due to clearance requirements of the ride structure.
What can I carry or have on me while zip-lining?
Due to safety concerns for both the guests who are flying, and pedestrians below, we observe the following:
- Handheld cameras, phones, or other video recorders are not allowed. However, Cashman photographers are available to help capture your experience.
- Eyeglasses, sunglasses, hats, handbags, keys/keychains, and backpacks, or any similar items are not allowed unless properly secured. Straps for glasses are available for purchase.
- Footwear must be properly secured.
- Guides and Flightlinez staff reserve the right to final say in regards to restrictions and safety practices.
How much does it cost to ride?
$15 before 6pm, $20 after 6pm.
Do you have any current specials?
- Happy Hour Specials (noon – 6pm)
- Fly a second time (same person) for $5 (noon-6pm)
- $5 off a re-ride from 6pm-12am
- Purchase 1st ride and a t-shirt and get a re-ride for FREE
How do I get to the Flightlinez?
We are located next to the Walgreens at:
425 Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101.
Parking is available at the Fremont street parking garage on the corner of Carson and 4th street.
Cab fares from around the Strip
- $32.78 Mandalay Bay
- $19.76 Caesar’s Palace
- $11.52 Stratosphere
Where do I purchase Tickets?, Can I purchase tickets in advance?, Do I need reservations?
Reservations are available. You must come into the office and fill out your waiver, make payment and you can pick a time slot. There is still the option for walk up/ stand by. Groups of 20 or more please contact the office directly.